Dragonara Casino Profile
Dragonara Casino - Dragonara Palace,
St. Julians STJ 3143
Malta - Europe
T: +356 21382362
F: +356 21382371
Poker tournaments at the Dragonara Casino
Registration for poker tourneys begins 60 minutes before the scheduled tournament start.
Early registration is available 24hrs before and up to 30 minutes before registration starts.
When registering at hte Dragonara Poker room, the registering player will be given a ticket-receipt which must be present to the poker dealer or tournament director before sitting for the tournament.
Thge Dragonara Poker room accepts late entries up to 60 minutes after the tournament would have commenced, yet this depends on the amount of seats available. Any late entries will have the missed blinds reduced from their stacks to provide a fair distribution of chips with on time regisered players.
The Players Club at the Dragonara
Dragonara Casino offer their loyal customers the opportunity of becoming part of the Dragons Club. On their first visit to the Dragonara, customers will be asked to register with the casino. This will automatically entitle them to a “red card membership” in the Dragon’s Club loyalty scheme.
The card may be used in slot machines or at the live tables, and this will allow players to collect points which may be used in the Dragon Club members’ redemption schemes.
Dragon’s club members may use their points in exchange of free meals at the bistro, on selected gifts like Ipods, and Silverware, as well as playable casino credit.
The casino confidently state that “No other casino on the island offers a redemption scheme as advantageous to the player as ours.”
Dragon’s club members who join the Dragonara Casino mailing list will avail themselves of countless offers monthly newsletters, an sms alert service and special Birthday invitations.
Term and Conditions
- Dragonara Casino will not be held liable for lost or stolen cards
- Cash points are only valid for 180 days from the date on which they were earned. If points are not redeemed during this period, they will be forfeited.
- The Management reserves the right to change the membership rules at any time without prior notice.
- The card remains the property of the Dragonara Casino and is for use by the authorised club member only
- Use of this card constitutes acceptance and is subject to the terms and conditions of the club, which may be modified or cancelled at any time without notice. Dragonara Casino reserves the right to request identification at any time.